Monday, February 25, 2013

TFM&A- getting there & getting ready!


OK, so well today I am off to the TFM & A event and I pretty siked. TFM & A is the UK's largest  Multimedia Advertising and technology event. I am off with the company I have my internship with,  SEO Desk, who will be exhibiting there. I will spend the next 3 days, filming documenting attending seminars, mingling with the pro's and who knows what else. Registration is free so if you like the sound of it and have spare time sign up. HERE

From the looks of it, I am going to be immersed into the most up-to-date innovations and I have a pass to 3 other events at the same day which deal with some form of Marketing/Advertising and technology.

I am particularly excited about visiting the Augmented Reality Experience and the 3D Section. And also the talk that will be given by Google's Director, Richard Robinson who will be chatting about The future of Digital. How exciting! This event is going to be a great place to meet inspiring and like-minded people and a great place to meet prospect clients and an opportunity to give this networking malarkey a go. I hope the next 3 days will be as manic as I can imagine and I really look forward to sleeping on Thursday.

Below is a little SEO desk video before the event. Big up the I-phone quality.



And as the boys in the office were quite amusing I made one more.




No comments:

Post a Comment